jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

you look great when i'm high.

Estos chabones a veces tienen muy la posta, y me caen de mil maravillas.

help me or make me feel fine, i feel i've wasted my time. lately nothing feels right, i feel like taking my time. just beneath the floor is a new world to explore, once you've said you you loved me.


I stole a car just to get me away I only kept it for half a day I took the car just to get to the place To see the girl with the prettiest face And when I met her in the park Dancing naked after dark
I got dressed because it started to rain Somehow I knew, I would never see her again


you better love me before i am gone, come on.

(make up your mind or you better forget it)


He said, you best run for your life cause I'll never take a wife, I live alone with all my strife. I don't lament it.




take my money
take my time
take my sister
i don't mind

1 comentario:

Agustina dijo...

Todo bien con la emoushoness, pero ya sabes que clase de entrada estamos esperando :D